Adult Summer Reading
Adult Summer Reading Program
July 1st – August 20th
Register for the program starting July 1st. There are 2 ways to register:
• Online: https://shirleylibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app. for smartphones available on the App Store & Google Play.
• Curbside: Call us at 978-425-2620 for a curbside appointment; fill out the registration form, then drop it in the Hazen Memorial Library book drop.
• Read books, ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines and log them on Beanstack by August 20th.
• If you cannot get online, fill out the form(s) and drop them in our book drop (please use an envelope).
• Historical Fiction Book Club via ZOOM! Wed. July 29th at 6:30 pm. Read a historical fiction book of your choice and discuss via Zoom!
• Imagine Your Story Book Club via ZOOM! Thurs. August 20th at 6:30 pm. Read any book by an author of color and discuss via Zoom!
• Read and log at least one title to be entered to win one of these great prizes!
• The Grand Prize is a Kindle Fire Tablet.
• The Second Prize is a $50 Gift Card.
• The Third Prize is a $25 Gift Card.
• The person who reads the most books will win a Kindle Fire Tablet!
• We will also award special surprise prizes (Surprizes!) so keep logging until August 20!
* Imagine your Story * Summer Reading Program is funded locally by the Friends of the Hazen Memorial Library and Bemis Associates, Inc. Federal and Statewide funding is provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and supported by the Boston Bruins. The Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners (MBLC) works with the Massachusetts Library System (MLS) to coordinate the statewide summer reading program.