Children's Summer Reading
Children's Summer Reading Program
For Kindergarten to Grade 5
July 1st – August 20th
Register for the program starting July 1st. There are 3 ways to register:
• Online: https://shirleylibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app.
• In Person: Call us at 978-425-2620 for a curbside pick-up bag; fill out the registration form, then drop it in the Hazen Memorial Library book drop.
• By Mail: Fill out the registration form and mail it to: Hazen Memorial Library, 3 Keady Way Shirley, MA 01464.
• Read books or have books read to you and log them by August 17th.
• Read our Story Walks outside of the Library.
• Read more than 10 books and be entered to win a special prize!
• You will find lots of fun things to do at home as well as great virtual events and challenges.
• Each week readers will be entered to win a brag tag!
• The first 40 to complete 10 books will win a Star Wand.
• The first 12 to complete 12 books will win a Unicorn Headband.
• The first 12 to complete 15 books will win a Unicorn Slingshot.
• The first 18 to complete 20 books will win Wizards Brew Slime.
• The first 5 to complete 25 books will win an inflatable dragon.
• All readers will be entered to win one of seven(7) $25 Gift Cards.
* Imagine your Story * Summer Reading Program is funded locally by the Friends of the Hazen Memorial Library and Bemis Associates, Inc. Federal and Statewide funding is provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and supported by the Boston Bruins. The Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners (MBLC) works with the Massachusetts Library System (MLS) to coordinate the statewide summer reading program.