Littles Pre-K Summer Reading
Littles (Birth to Pre-K) Summer Reading Program
July 1st – August 20th
Register for the program starting July 1st. There are 3 ways to register:
• Online: https://shirleylibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app.
• In Person: Call us at 978-425-2620 for a curbside pick-up bag; fill out the registration form, then drop it in the Hazen Memorial Library book drop.
• By Mail: Fill out the registration form and mail it to: Hazen Memorial Library, 3 Keady Way Shirley, MA 01464.
• Read or have read to you 10 books by August 20th and log them.
• Read our Story Walks outside of the Library.
• Read more than 10 books and be entered to win a special prize!
Activities!Visit our Website www.shirleylibrary.org or Facebook at Shirley Public Library for a list of our Virtual Programs and weekly challenges/activities.
• The first 12 to complete 10 books will win a Unicorn Headband.
• Each week readers will be entered to win a brag tag!
• Read 10 books or have 10 books read to you by August 20th to be entered to win one of the Grand Prizes!
* Imagine your Story * Summer Reading Program is funded locally by the Friends of the Hazen Memorial Library and Bemis Associates, Inc. Federal and Statewide funding is provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and supported by the Boston Bruins. The Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners (MBLC) works with the Massachusetts Library System (MLS) to coordinate the statewide summer reading program.