Adult Summer Reading
Adult Summer Reading Program
June 21st – August 11th
Sign up in person at the Library and get a log sheet,
Register online with Beanstack: Visit: https://shirleylibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app.
• Read books, ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines and log them by August 10th.
• Fill out an entry on your log sheet, and place the slip in the box for the prize of your choice.
• If you log online, call and let us know and we will enter your prize tickets for you.
• Attend an event to earn a prize ticket!
• Explore the Boy Scout Geocaching Trail!
• Borrow a museum pass!
• Hike a trail in Shirley!
• Keep a nature journal!
• Make a fairy house for our library display (starting August 1)!
• Solve the Scavenger Hunt!
Read and log at least one title to be entered to win one of these great prizes:
• A Kindle Fire HD 10 Tablet!
• A $50 Gift Certificate to Bull Run Restaurant!
• A $50 Gift Certificate to a local hardware store!
• A $50 Gift Certificate to Barnes and Noble!
Last day to enter tickets is August 10th by 5:30 pm.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of the program on August 11. You do not need to be present to win!
* Read Beyond the Beaten Path * Summer Reading Program is funded locally by the Friends of the Hazen Memorial Library, and the Shirley Cultural Council. Federal and Statewide funding is provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and supported by the Boston Bruins. The Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners (MBLC) works with the Massachusetts Library System (MLS) to coordinate the statewide summer reading program.