Littles Pre-K Summer Reading
Littles (Birth to Pre-K) Summer Reading Program
June 21st – August 11th
Sign up in person at the Library
Register online with Beanstack: Visit: https://shirleylibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app.
• Read or have read to you as many books as you like by August 10th and log them.
• You will find lots of fun things to do as well as great events!
How to Earn Tickets for a chance to win Prizes!
• Visit the library with your log book and get a ticket for a chance to win a prize of your choice!
• Spin the prize wheel when you visit and get a surprise!
• Attend an event!
• Explore the Boy Scout Geocaching Trail!
• Borrow a museum pass!
• Make a Lego Project and bring it to the Library!
• Read the Story Walk!
• Hike a trail in Shirley!
• Keep a nature journal!
• Solve the Scavenger Hunt!
If you log online, let us know and we will enter your prize tickets for you.
Last day to enter tickets is August 10th by 5:30 pm.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of the program on August 11. You do not need to be present to win!
* Read Beyond the Beaten Path * Summer Reading Program is funded locally by the Friends of the Hazen Memorial Library, and the Shirley Cultural Council. Federal and Statewide funding is provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and supported by the Boston Bruins. The Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners (MBLC) works with the Massachusetts Library System (MLS) to coordinate the statewide summer reading program.