Teen/Tween Summer Reading
Teen and Tween Summer Reading Program
For 6th to 12th Grade
June 22nd – August 12th
Register online for the program starting June 22nd.
• Visit: https://shirleylibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app.
• Read or listen to as many books as you like and log them by August 11th.
• Be sure to update your online log weekly to be entered to win a special prize!
• There's a ton of cool things to do this summer - from scavenger hunts, virtual escape room, photo contests and more!
• Complete online activities to unlock activity badges in Beanstack.
• Attend a program (either virtual or in person) to earn a prize entry.
• The person who reads/listens to the most books will win a special prize.
* Tails & Tales * Summer Reading Program is funded locally by the Trustees and Friends of the Hazen Memorial Library, Bemis Community Investment Fund of CFNCM, and the Shirley Cultural Council. Federal and Statewide funding is provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and supported by the Boston Bruins. The Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners (MBLC) works with the Massachusetts Library System (MLS) to coordinate the statewide summer reading program.