Welcome to Hazen Library
Lobby pickup is now available!
- Lobby pickup times are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 11am-4pm.
- NEW! Wednesday pickup times are 11am-6pm. Saturday 10:30am-1:30pm.
- You no longer need an appointment to pick up holds.
- The library book drop is open for all returns. * Note that items are quarantined up to seven (7) days and will remain on your account until checked in.
- No fines will be charged, and our library items are now fine-free.
- The library remains closed to the public.
Here's how to request items for pickup:
- Place holds in the catalog: shirley.cwmars.org/eg/opac/home
- You will receive either an email, a text or a phone call that your holds are ready for pickup. * Please be sure to update your notification method in your account preferences. * (This is usually the reason why you do not get notified to pick up a hold.)
- Please wait at least 1 hour after receiving notification that your holds are ready, so we can prepare them for you.
- Masks are required.
- One person (or family) at a time in the lobby; please wait a safe distance outside if the lobby is already occupied.
- Your requested items will be in a brown paper bag with the first 3 letters of your last name written on it.
- Bags are on tables in the outer lobby; alphabetically by last name.
- Bags not picked up within 7 days will be checked back in. Let us know if you need us to hold longer than 7 days.
Not sure what to request? Try these links below:
To see a list of new books, click here ⇒ NEW ADULT TITLES
To see a list of new movies, click here ⇒ NEW MOVIES