Welcome to Hazen Library
See our calendar for details - Library Calendar
Browsing hours starting July 6:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm;
- Tuesdays: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm;
- Saturdays: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- Face Coverings: required if unvaccinated and in the Children's room.
Lobby Pickup hours are the same as browsing hours.
Please place all returns in outside slot before entering library.
Here's how to request items for pickup:
- Place holds in the catalog: shirley.cwmars.org/eg/opac/home, or give us a call at 978-425-2620 and tell us what you'd like.
- You will receive either an email, a text or a phone call that your holds are ready for pickup. * Please be sure to update your notification method in your account preferences.
- Wait at least 1 hour after receiving notification that your holds are ready, so we can prepare them for you.
- Masks are requested inside the lobby.
- Your requested items will be in a brown paper bag with your last name and first initial written on it.
- Bags are arranged on shelves alphabetically by last name.
- Bags not picked up within 7 days will be checked back in. We are unable to hold items longer than 7 days.