Welcome to Hazen Library
See our calendar for details - Library Calendar
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm;
- Tuesdays: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm;
- Saturdays: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- Face Coverings: required in the library.
Lobby Pickup hours are the same as browsing hours.
Please place all returns in outside slot before entering library.
Here's how to request items for pickup:
- Place holds in the catalog: shirley.cwmars.org/eg/opac/home, or give us a call at 978-425-2620 and tell us what you'd like.
- You will receive either an email, a text or a phone call that your holds are ready for pickup. * Please be sure to update your notification method in your account preferences.
- Wait at least 1 hour after receiving notification that your holds are ready, so we can prepare them for you.
- Masks are requested in the lobby.
- Your requested items will be in a brown paper bag with your last name and first initial written on it.
- Bags are arranged on shelves alphabetically by last name.
- Bags not picked up within 7 days will be checked back in. We are unable to hold items longer than 7 days.