Welcome to Hazen Library
13th Annual Holiday Fair and Cookie Sale
Saturday, Nov. 5 from 9:30 - 2:00
The Friends of the Hazen Memorial Library will host their 13th Annual Holiday Fair and Cookie Sale at the library on Saturday Nov. 5 from 9:30 - 2:00. All of the proceeds will be used to fund special programming and museum passes. Shop the many vendor tables loaded with crafts and holiday gift ideas. The famous cookie sale is not to be missed! Take a chance on a raffle basket, make a bid on the silent auction, enjoy a cup of soup, chili or stew at lunch time.
- Bethany Bee Apiary. Offering local honey and home-made beeswax skin care and home products. Candles, votives, gift baskets, favors and gift ideas.
- Karon’s Kozies will keep you warm all winter with cozy blankets in many patterns and colors, for little kids to the big kid in all of us.
- Jen's Handmade scarves and handwarmers.
- Tastefully Simple offers meal and entertaining solutions that take the stress out of deciding what to make.
- Gloria Tompkinson crafts sewn totes, purses, bibs, aprons for adults and children, covers for books, checkbooks, tissues and tissue box covers, embellished frames and boxes.
- Mary Kay. A trusted global name in skin care, makeup & body care. The latest in beauty advice and makeup trends to help you look your best.
- Bright Light Accessories will have handmade handbags, crayon carriers, tooth fairy pillows, cell phone and cosmetic cases.
- Tupperware – a leader in food preparation and storage ideas for the kitchen.
- PartyLite candles and home décor for all your home fragrance needs! PartyLite candles are free from harmful impurities and give you a clean & long lasting burn.
- StarWinds will have wind chimes, kites, windsocks and spinners.
- Sleepytime Wreaths and Crafts will offer hand crafted items and unique wreaths.
- Shirley Christmas Planning Board will be taking donations for the annual tree lighting and taking signups for the holiday yard decorating contest.
- Jewelry Creations by Sue will have handmade jewelry.
- Younique cosmetics and eyelashes.
- LuLaRoe a clothing line designed to fit woman of all ages, sizes, and shapes. Most known for the softest leggings ever!
- Boy Scout Troop 7 will be taking orders for holiday evergreen wreaths.
- Perfectly Posh will be offering all-natural bath and body products for the ultimate pampering experience.
Come one, come all to the Holiday Fair!